AdviSec Ltd is an independent consultancy providing a range of services to secure Clients against the threats which arise from operating modern IT system and networks. Such services address the CONFIDENTIALITY, INTEGRITY and AVAILABILITY risks, in a cost effective manner, respecting constraints, supporting legal undertakings, and always ensuring that security solutions do not undermine the Clients’ ability to deliver their business objectives.
Advice is provided on a range of corporate architectures and technologies, including fixed and mobile platforms, common IT technologies and ‘highly’ inter-connected solutions, that pose ‘major’ challenges involving the need to protect Protectively marked data.
Our consultants are widely respected by both end-user and supplier organisations, and include major Banking and Insurance Companies, Emergency Service clients, and clients from both Central and Local Government. Further details are available on request, including Case Studies, references and testimonials.
Industry Standard accreditations held by staff include CLAS (CESG Listed Advisor Scheme), CISSP, CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker), and ISO 27001 (lead auditor). Additionally, Prince 2, ISO 9001, BS25999 and ITIL certifications are held.
Please click here for a .PDF document that provides a brief Overview of Advisec Ltd.
Purpose of this site
- This site represents a body of knowledge that may be useful to companies and other organisations seeking to secure their respective businesses.
- The site does NOT pretend to address all issues concerning the security and continuity of businesses, however it does provide a framework within which potential problems, constraints, responsibilities, requirements for controls, their implementation and through-life matters can be understood. Furthermore the site provides references to sites, persons, seminars / conferences and documents where further information can be found.
- The body of knowledge reflects the views of AdviSec Ltd.
- The site contains references to information from a variety of sources, including Universities, Research organisations, Consultancies, Suppliers and Governmental security bodies. Where information is provided then the source is ‘highlighted’. The author would like to thank all contributors.
- Please use the menu options to the left of the screen to find further information on a range of topics.
- Feedback is welcome.